The Sustainable Data Landscape
On September 24 CaGBC’s panel of experts will answer questions on the state of sustainability data from utility management and more: Where is the industry at now? And, where is it headed? Hear from an expert panel including Mike Easton, co-owner and Vice President, QMC Metering Solutions.
The access and management of sustainability data is an ongoing challenge for most organizations. Common questions that the panel will answer are:
- There is more data available now than ever, but do we actually have the right data in the right format and is it getting into the hands of the right people to drive decisions and action?
- How close are we to gaining access to utility data ‘automatically’? How does data tie into the evolution of the LEED EB:O&M standard (LEED Dynamic Plaque) and the proposed Energy Reporting Benchmarking regulations for large commercial buildings in Ontario?
- What are industry best practices on the “hardware” side – e.g. metering / measurement technologies?
- How are organizations managing the complexity of data on the “software” side of the equation – e.g. data standards, energy management?
- How are departments within an organization utilizing this data – e.g. benchmarking, investment in energy conservation, CSR reporting?
Come to the next LEED breakfast session hear answers to these questions and more from an expert panel from Enernoc, Energy Profiles Limited, and QMC Metering Solutions.
CaGBC’s next LEED Breakfast Series event: Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto on September 24, 2015, 7:30 – 9:30. Click here for more information or to register for the CaGBC Toronto Chapter LEED breakfast event.