New from QMC: Solving Energy Management System Compatibility
Updated on July 12th, 2018
A complete utility metering platform for integration and access to data that resolves meter and energy management system compatibility issues.
Introducing QMC’s Integrated Metering Platform for commercial real estate developers and property managers
- Seamlessly network existing equipment and software with new installations
- All encompassing; compatibility for all meter types for all utility types and all communication platforms
- All levels of building metering can be integrated: key load, building level and tenant consumption
- We solve any metering problem with a property-specific solution
New and existing equipment integrate easily when utilizing our custom submeter solution.
Confidence in Meter System Integration
QMC’s Integrated Metering Platform can successfully integrate:
- All utilities: electricity, water, thermal energy & gas
- All meter manufacturers, new & existing where possible
- All communications systems
- All energy management software, new & existing where possible
How a QMC Integrated Metering Platform works
This complete solution solves the problem of mixing new and existing equipment, from project conception to completion and the ongoing management of utility services. (Click here for more explanation)
QMC’s Integrated Metering Platform delivers:
- Reading and collecting meter data
- Consumption reports for cost recovery through tenant billing
- LEED metering and reporting
- Key load management
- Shared Services metering
- Whole building metering
- Tenant engagement
- Real time monitoring with alert capability
- Building automation
- Web-based energy management software
- Energy Star Portfolio Manager
- Open protocol non-proprietary solution
Integrated metering with MeterConnex™
Our Integrated Metering Platform includes MeterConnex™, QMC’s web-based reading and reporting data collection service. Because it is meter-agnostic, we can use the best meter for your building, no matter the manufacturer. MeterConnex™ will retrieve meter data and provide a consistent, easy-to-read format for reporting purposes. The ability to create, view and download reports relevant to your operation make MeterConnex™ the best choice for building owners and managers. Secure, online access to data and reports is available to property managers, accountants, building operators, consultants and occupants.
Confidence with Canada’s Industry Leader
Integration is our specialty. Leading Canadian commercial real estate developers and property managers turn to QMC for guidance because we are not manufacturers but solution providers.
Our team is uniquely qualified to deliver customers the best integrated metering solution for their project. We provide clients with solutions that utilize modern technology, to solve their modern challenges.
QMC leads the industry in intelligent submetering solutions. We provide options to help building owners and occupants conserve energy and save money through the accurate submetering of a building’s utilities: electric, water, thermal and gas. Vancouver- based with offices across Canada, QMC has over 20 years of hands-on experience in the field and working with utility meter data.