QMC’s Employee Recognition Program recognizes employees whose work exemplifies our company core values of Progressive, Innovative, Knowledgeable, Energetic and Real. Each quarter employees can nominate their colleagues whose work reflects one of our core values. The nominations are voted on, and the selected employees receive a reward.
We’d like to say thanks to these QMC team members whose impactful contributions to the organization have been recognized by their peers.
Q3 2018 Employee Recognition:
Congratulations to Calvin Chung from Vancouver and Denis Morales from Toronto for being progressive!
- Since returning to QMC, he has quickly learned more about the company, and is working on many different ways to promote it, including working with our account managers on new print materials. Given his educational background, he is likely more aware of the many different, and perhaps newer, marketing opportunities available to us!
- Calvin has stepped up big time this quarter leading our Trak&Save marketing campaign and streamlining the online enrollment process. He is quick to learn and gets things done!
- Calvin designed industry leading branding paper and web materials that demonstrate how QMC is approaching complex projects and providing innovative metering solutions. It is not possible to do so without Knowledge of the newest software, technologies and in-depth understanding of metering world.
- Denis has really done an impressive job mostly because he has completed his online training at a record time of less than one week, which may be a record time for whole QMC Toronto office and overall.
- Denis brings good new ideas to managing the Warehouse. We look forward to their implementation and the Company’s improvement.
In addition to our winners, QMC recognizes Belle, Jackie, and TJ. Congratulations on being nominated by your peers.