A complete submetering service for multi-residential properties in western Canada
Multi-residential property owners and managers are challenged to accurately measure and then fairly bill their tenants for utilities used. Installing a service that can easily track tenant consumption through automated meter reading saves time.
Promote utility conservation by implementing:
- Hot & Cold encoded wireless water meters for new construction, completed or retrofit buildings
- Thermal energy metering
- Electricity metering including EV charging stations
- Gas metering
- Automated meter reading (AMR)
What does QMC do for property managers?
- Real time monitoring with alert capability
- Training for property managers
- Tools provided to engage tenants through the QMC Portal
- Easy to use web-based software through MeterConnex™ to view reports and set consumption alerts
- Reporting for LEED, BOMA BESt, ENERGY STAR or benchmarking
- Revenue-grade meter equipment for electricity, water, thermal energy or gas utilities
- Meter equipment maintenance and reverification
What does QMC do for tenants?
- Makes viewing bills easy
- Access to account services
- Energy saving tips
Check out the QMC’s Tenant Portal here: Resident Portal
QMC provides a cost-effective way to deploy and finance a metering system. Contact QMC for a Free Consultation, Webinar, System Design and Budget for your Multi-Residential or Mixed-Use Submetering Service Project