Building Level & Portfolio Metering
A Comprehensive Approach
QMC works with national commercial, institutional, and residential portfolios to integrate with their main utility meters; from the initial site survey to coordinating with the local utility. We provide this data to multiple end-points, including QMC’s MeterConnex or existing software providers.
Better Management and Reporting Solutions
QMC has a variety of solutions for utilizing meters to enable a portfolio to improve their energy management, accounting, and sustainability reporting. These include:
- Direct integration with the main utility meters using data loggers, through a variety of available communication protocols
- Supplying and installing check meters downstream of the main utility meters
- Back-end integration with the utility database.
- Utility Billing Data collection and reporting
Benefits of Building Level Metering for your Portfolio:
- Know when and where your building is consuming energy and water as part of a monitoring and targeting program
- Immediately identify abnormal consumption, as opposed to waiting weeks or months for utility bills to show the problem
- Validate consumption on your utility bills
- Benchmark all properties’ energy use levels and target conservation efforts accordingly
- Collect all utility interval data in one place for easy sustainability reporting and submissions