TURN METER DATA INTO ACTIONABLE REPORTS, BILLS OR ANALYTICS, EASILY
MeterConnex solves the problem of how to get meter readings out of the meter and into a meaningful format for analysis. MeterConnex combines automated, daily meter interrogation with a web-based interface and is geared specifically toward energy consumers, building operators, property managers, and LEED consultants. With MeterConnex, regardless of the type of meter, data will always be in an easy to interpret format, without the need to install any meter specific software. MeterConnex combines our own in-house created software which manages the meter data, as well as an easy to use web-based interface for reporting. The ability to create, view and download reports relevant to your operation make MeterConnex a top choice for building owners and managers.
Many manufacturers have their own software for reading their meters, but if you are running multiple different metering systems, you will have to manage all these pieces of software individually. MeterConnex can handle the meter reading of all types of meters and provides the data over a simple web portal. MeterConnex can handle hundreds or even thousands of meters, making it scalable for all types of buildings. MeterConnex is flexible, cost effective and delivers the data you need to manage your building’s utilities effectively.
The right energy management tools will allow your building operators to identify poor energy performance, take action, and evaluate savings; all saving you from rising energy costs.
ONE PORTAL FOR ALL STAFF:
Accountants, LEED M&V accountants, consultants, operators, and energy managers can all access a building’s or portfolio’s meter data quickly and easily from their own PC. Shown above is the Portfolio Manager Report.
The Trak&Save Tenant Engagement Portal shown above allows tenants to engage in energy conservation through quick access to their energy consumption information.
CONNECT TO YOUR METERS ANYTIME, ONLINE THROUGH OUR METERCONNEX WEB-BASED METER REPORTING PORTAL:
MeterConnex combines automated, daily meter interrogation with a web-based interface and is geared specifically toward energy consumers, building operators, property managers, and LEED consultants.
- MeterConnex can be used with electricity, water, gas, thermal and other utility meters supplied by QMC as well as many meters supplied by other vendors.
- Building Managers are able to access their properties’ meter data for reading, reporting, and analysis. MeterConnex offers advanced data reporting and graphing capabilities including co-incidental demand, power factor analysis, load duration and year-to-date analysis.
- Tenants are able to access energy usage information and energy profiles for their specific meter(s). They can pinpoint where, when and how much energy is used, identify areas of excessive and/or unnecessary consumption, and track their energy conservation efforts.
- Energy managers and consultants can view energy profiles online, compare key loads and building performance within a building or across entire portfolios, and download all raw meter data into customized Excel or CSV files.
MeterConnex is the most timely and cost-effective method of retrieving and managing meter data. It brings knowledge and control of energy use to you.
- Easy access: log on as a tenant for information on individual consumption or as an administrator to access multiple meters or multiple properties
- Intuitive, customizable web interface provides users with a full spectrum of analytical tools, such as power usage and consumption reports, multiple graphing features and billing system integration
- Customized reports and data formats available
- Real-time meter reporting available, depending on meters
- Built-in data redundancy ensures that meter readings are accurate and delivered on time
- Application Service Provider (ASP) model requires no in-house IT support
- Fully compatible with the latest versions of Internet Explorer 6.0+, Firefox, Opera and other browsers without the need of 3rd party plug-ins
- Multiple Meters:1 week hourly screen shot
- Multiple Meters: 1 Day Screen shot
- Multiple Meters Pie Chart
- Tenant Dashboard
We look forward to assisting you with your metering project.
Need a quote? Call 1-877-358-5155
We look forward to assisting you with your metering project. Please call your local QMC representative or our head office at 1-877-358-5155.
Stay on top of industry trends, ideas and changes. Simply fill out the form and we will stay in touch.