QMC Metering Solutions supplies and integrates several meter technologies to effectively monitor the consumption of electricity, water, gas and thermal energy consumption of commercial and residential properties. We have offices in Coquitlam, Calgary, and Toronto and have a support and distribution network across the country including Edmonton and Montreal.
The Project Coordinator for the BC office is an integral member of our team and will directly report to the Operations Manager for BC.
- Keeping the small projects and all related processes running smoothly.
- Coordinating activities, resources, equipment, and information and bring to my attention any coordination issues which she cannot resolve.
- Working close with the Operations team on developing the initial project schedule, making certain that all scheduling conflicts are resolved
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives when something is not clear after being handled by the sales team.
- Monitoring and tracking project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Acting as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports and update clients on progress as needed.
- Handling any equipment warranty issues and order changes as required during the progress of the project.
- Responsible for creating project folders on server and to save appropriate documentation
- Responsible for corresponding with customers as required (updating customers on ETA’s, shipping updates, delays, following up with customers for more work etc.)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in commercial electrical or mechanical systems or equivalent education
- Familiarity with metering equipment and communication systems
- Experience in a Quality Assurance environment
- Valid BC Drivers’ License and vehicle
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify, plan, organize, prioritize in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to work within a dynamic project environment with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be fluent in English
- Highly skilled in a Windows Office environment, knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, a must
- Experience with CRM software an asset
- Personal characteristics and attitudes:
Our QMC Project Coordinator should demonstrate competence in:
- Behave ethically: understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behaviour consistent with the values of the organization.
- Build relationships: establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate effectively: speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner.
- Focus on Customer needs: anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of the internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster teamwork: work co-operatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Organize: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
QMC would like to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.