QMC Metering Solutions supplies and integrates several meter technologies to effectively monitor the consumption of electricity, water, gas and thermal energy consumption of commercial and residential properties. We have offices in Coquitlam, Calgary, and Toronto and have a support and distribution network across the country including Edmonton and Montreal.
QMC Metering Solutions is looking for an energetic, highly motivated and resourceful individual. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding service and support to our clients throughout Ontario.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, health benefits and education allowance. Great opportunity to join an established company with room to advance!
- Minimum 1 year experience in metering, building automation, electrical or mechanical systems or technology industry is an asset
- Ontario Driver’s License
- Highly skilled in a Windows Office environment, knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, must be fluent in English
Strong organizational skills
- Provide technical support to clients and our Meter Reading Service Administrators.
- Recognizes the importance of working under safety practices that are required to prevent physical injuries.
- Obtains and analyzes electronic readings of the meters.
- Writes notes of the findings encountered on the site.
- Gathers the required information to fill out the specifications of the meter on the installation worksheet and commissioning spreadsheet.
- Identifies and reports hazardous conditions to inspectors and supervisors.
- Records specific data on the installation worksheet read it by the inspector as well as the gathered data during the commissioning procedure.
- Names and files the installation records, electronic readings and the taken pictures.
- Revises and compares in detail the documentation and pictures obtained on the job site.
- Sends documentation and taken evidence (pictures and installation records) via e-mail to Operations Manager and supervisors.